Policies and FAQ
- I accept returns and refunds on a case by case basis. If your item is broken upon arrival I will send a replacement to you as long as photo evidence is provided.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the order was fulfilled incorrectly. In this case seller will take responsibility for all shipping costs.
Product Quality and 'grades'
There are three quality grades for pins in my shop. Please keep in mind that enamel pins are hand filled and none will be machine perfect.
- Grade A is an 'almost' flawless pin, it could have slight marks or slightly under-filled enamel but without close inspection are practically perfect.
- Grade B pins have larger flaws for example, slight scratches, missed enamel fill, small stain or mark.
- Grade C pins will have large missed enamel fill, discolored enamel or plating, possible scratches ect.
I review and inspect every pin I list for sale. I determine the quality and pricing. Pins of all grades have been determined to be of high enough quality to sell. Pins with egregious flaws or malfunctions are not sold in my shop
Packages and shipping
- Once a package is dropped off at the post I have no more access to its whereabouts than the customer. A tracking number is provided for each order and if the package is delayed or tracking information is not updated, I am not responsible and I am unable to change the situation. If your package says delivered but you did not receive your package, contact your local post. If your package was lost in the mail, contact your local post. If you get a notification that your package is 'at pick up point' contact your local post.
- All products are shipped from the United States through the USPS. All shipping prices are set according to the weight and size of your order. I cannot change shipping costs or fees.